Saturday 29 October 2011

Le tag

From Forte :)

  • Are you a lefty or righty?
I'm a righty though I'm still practicing to write using my left hand.
  • Physics,Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics or Accounting? You must choose at least one.
Chemistry and Mathematics.
  • If you could rule the world, what will be your first act as a ruler?
If I could rule the world, my first act is so that every rule is according to my religion n_nV
  • Is it possible for a child to rule the world?
Usually on the internet, yes. Momentarily though. 
  • Do you think it's okay to be a bibliophile, a gamer and a weirdo at the same time?
If it means being yourself, then yes, it's okay :) *you're not a weirdo at all*
  • Do you want to save, kill or pinch me? Poking isn't an option.
Save from what? Why kill? Pinch? Hmm, maybe save. That way, I can be the hero! 
  • Team braces for the way?
Okay.
  • We are awesome! Do you agree?
You and me? YES WE ARE! :D
  • Am I weird?
No you're not D: *answer not influence by answered question above*
  • Devour or be devoured?
Devour as in to gobble up? o.O 
I'll choose devour! I love to gobble up foods! TEEHEE V






Good Day