Sunday 27 November 2011

Recaps :)

Assalamualaikum

How long was it since I post? Quite long :3 Anyway, I'll just be putting the recaps on what had been going on for the past few weeks :)

1)   Congratulations to Angah and my new sis-in-law, Kak Ngah. Their solemnization was on the 11.11.11. A pretty date I dare say. I was feeling a bit sick that day so I didn't have to go to school. And yeay, I got to Skype with them. Just the unfortunate part was that I didn't get to see Angah 'ucap lafaz' live. Ignore that, whatever happens, they're already married :) Sorry peeps, I don't really have much picture for this so I won't be putting it up. To my Kak Ngah, well, I know you guys are stalking me, so yeah, I just wanted to say, welcome to our big family. I hope you can get along with us as we are kinda too awesome, mnyeheheh.


2)   On 17.11.11 was Angah's birthday. Nice timing. I mean, just after getting married, lulz. I received some pics from Angah during his birthday. Here it is:



"OMG, DID YOU SEE THAT?
HE GOT A TEDDY BEAR CAKE! 
AND FOR MY SAKE, HE'S 27 AND I'M 16, 
AND HEY, HOW COME I DIDN'T GET A TEDDY BEAR CAKE FOR MY BIRTHDAY?"

Now, that was just an expression. My first expression to be honest. K, so I am a bit jealous but I don't really crave for a teddy bear cake for my birthday. It would be nice though. Happy 27th Birthday, Angah. May God bless you always and hope you lead a peaceful life, insyaAllah. Wish you all the best in your new career and yeah, a wife now ;) Don't you ever forget me! *sigh* -.- Do you see the picture of a woman in the picture? well, that's my sis-in-law, Kak Ngah. 



3)   On 20.11.2011 was my Daddy's birthday. He's 58 now. Happy 58th birthday, Daddy! Keep on being wise and thank you for all your guidance throughout my life. Without all that, I wouldn't have been what I am today besides the slackiness I have, hehe. 

Unfortunately, on Daddy's birthday, we could not be together because he was in Japan due to some work. Therefore, I didn't have pics of his birthday :<

Good news was that, on this date too was when Mummy and Teh's family arrived in Vienna. I fetched them at the airport with one of dad's colleagues. I was so happy to see them after well, a few months. I hugged my cousins so hard they can barely breathe, lol. One of my cousins were sick by then which were quite unfortunate because it's autumn here and that means I expect more of sickness from her. Not that I want her to be sick but yeah, with the weather so cold and she's having a cold, that would mean a longer time to recover. Anyhoo, here's a pic bro took before they departed from Malaysia:




4)   Now, I planned to write where did I brought my cousins while they were here. Changed my mind. Today, we went to Semmering. In the first place, we were supposed to go skiing. However, there weren't enough snow to ski so we decided to slide! With what? Well, creativity. Mweheheh. It was fun really. We took loads of pics and also recordings though I'm not gonna put the videos up.



This two pictures above was our in the making of our snowman. For some reason, the uploader couldn't upload the snowman picture :/ 

Finally, it's uploaded! :) As you can see (or not), the result of sliding with the front part of the body towards the snow had made my pants wet and luckily for me, I brought some clothes to change. If you look at the snowman carefully, you'll see that the buttons is actually coins. Wahahahaha. Just because we had no small pebbles. 

This part was the fun and funniest part of all . We wanted to try to sleigh down the hill which apparently we don't own a sledge. Instead, we used plastic to try to sleigh down. It's pretty pathetic (or at least I think so) but it was fun n_nV. Acu's position was supposed to be in front all of us and when we pushed her down with us, we actually didn't get to get down, instead we were stuck with bumps while Acu 'fled' away with the plastic. Hence, is why the picture of us rolling down the hill. 




Guten Tag 

P.S. I am going to be the bridesmaid for my sister-in-law. Bridesmaid ftw! :D